Saturday, April 18, 2009
Unexpected Freedom
It's Saturday morning, I just finished an enjoyable jog (with a stop or two along the way to check out a garage sale), with only one child in my stroller. Even better, last night, Scott and I enjoyed a quiet, peaceful dinner, again, with one child who went quietly to bed, without any fuss or arguing or attempts to get just one more drink of water or go potty one more time. How, you ask, can this be? Did I finally give in and auction off my beloved boys to the highest bidder? Actually, yesterday around 4:00, my brother, Jason, called and offered to take the boys camping overnight. It didn't take much arm-twisting for me to agree, so at 5:45 Scott, Norah, and I were waving goodbye to the boys as they drove off for a night of adventure with Jason and Ashley. Stay tuned for an update... in the meantime, I'm planning to enjoy a peaceful morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So you got a taste of what my life is like...what did you think? :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! What a delightful surprise. Gotta love those. Carla
ReplyDelete