Friday, August 13, 2010
Progress?
This past week has been quite busy as we all are getting ready for (home) school! I have completely enjoyed the process of searching for curriculum and figuring out how to organize and furnish our playroom/classroom. And this week it was like Christmas in August with all the packages arriving at our front door. Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to this week. Hopefully you'll see some progress, but we're not there yet!
I ordered some acrylic jars and canisters to organize all our craft supplies, crayons, pencils, etc...
More boxes! It's a little hard to see, but Daniel's face is absolutely filled with glee at the prospect of finding out what new treasure is inside!
On a home school blog, I saw an idea of a way to display kids' "artwork". So here is my attempt to duplicate it. She took old picture frames (I found a bunch at a thrift store), painted them all black, took out the glass and used cardboard to tack the kids' pictures inside the frame, and made a collage on the wall. I think I'm going to paint our frames a bunch of different bright colors... we'll see how it turns out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment