"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139:16


Monday, July 26, 2010

Another White Sox Game

This past Saturday, Scott took the boys to Oakland to watch the White Sox play the A's. The boys were so excited, and they had a great time, even though the White Sox lost. When I asked the boys what their favorite part of the day was, Daniel answered: "riding the train, eating cotton candy, getting autographs, eating chicken nuggets at McDonalds, and (oh, yeah) the game!) The boys are all decked out and ready to go!

Riding the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) from Pleasanton to Oakland -- this was the boys' first time on a train and probably their favorite part of the day!

At the stadium (to Blake H.: Scott wanted to point out the lack of championships on the Raiders' banner)

At the game


The kids got autographs from Scott Linebrink, Gavin Floyd, and Omar Vizquel (pictured here with the boys). Scott said he was really nice, not bad for someone as great as him with 11 gold gloves in his career.

What fun!

1 comment:

  1. hi hi!!! Love the pics!!! I am going to be in Visalia tomorrow Thurs, August 5th -10th. really short. I don't think I will have my phone. E-mail me at mvangron@yahoo.com. Would love to see you!!

    ReplyDelete