Today, our family read a little reading and lit the advent candle in front of church. The boys were quite excited about it. They knew what to expect because last week some friends of ours lit the candle and one of their boys read a little sentence. It made a big impression on them. So, when I told the boys that we got to do the advent reading this week, they were excited. Calvin said he wanted to read something in front of church, like Jake. I told him I was sorry, but he was too little to read yet, but he could still go in front of church and stand with us. The next thing I know, Calvin is pulling out his books and "reading" them to me, showing me that he was big enough to read ... that he was going to read Little Miss Muffet for the whole church. It was so precious. So here is Calvin "reading" what he was sure he was going to share with the church.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please put him on a plane & send him to me ASAP. I will let him read in church!
ReplyDeleteHe looks a little bit like me....no one will suspect a thing...
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. We missed your reading on Sunday because Sophia has pink eye. Not fun.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas