"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139:16


Friday, October 30, 2009

Mt. Sac

Last weekend, I was privileged to go along with Scott and the cross-country team to the 62nd annual Mt. Sac (at Mt. San Antonio College) cross country race in L.A. Scott's been taking the team from CVC for several years (8 or 9?) and it's quite an event. Teams gather from all over the country and over the course of 2 days around 25,000 runners compete. Both the boys' and girls' varsity teams did well -- 2nd place finishes in their division, so everyone was happy. I'm so glad I was able to see my dear husband in action; I have a much better appreciation for all the time and work he invests into his team! The boys' race underway
The start of the girls' race

Proud teams
A few kids at the restaurant ... a well-earned celebration meal after the races

No comments:

Post a Comment