"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139:16


Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Fun-Filled Week

Today is Daniel's birthday, and although I don't have any pictures to post (yet), I've been up for awhile (guess who was too excited to sleep in!). So I thought I'd post a few more pictures from our fun-filled week at cousin Faith's house. We're going to be so sad to leave, but we're getting excited to go to Wisconsin to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Pausma and all the Pausma aunts and uncles and cousins.
Norah with sweet Faith Daniel wanted to play on the slip-n-slide all the time, but it was usually too cold for him to go more than a few runs down the slide. (Sorry the picture is sideways.... I thought I rotated it, and now I can't figure out how to change it!)

On Thursday we went to a park. My cousins, Lisa and Michelle, and their kids, along with my aunt Jesse (their mom) who all live in Illinois were able to join us. It was great to be able to see them all again!

Daniel is up to something, as usual! (and I think he has a grape in his mouth!)

Norah with her cousin, Micah




No comments:

Post a Comment