"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Psalm 139:16


Monday, March 23, 2009

Save Some Frosting for the Brownies!


Today we made Scott's new favorite treat -- chocolate brownies WITH frosting (having frosting is key to making it his favorite!). As you can see the boys had a lot of fun "helping"; I have to say, their "help" actually makes a fair amount of extra work, but seeing their sweet little faces covered in chocolate makes it worth it:)

These brownies are sinfully good -- thanks to my dear sister-in-law, Lori, for the recipe! As opposed to some things that I've attempted to make from scratch that HAVEN'T been worth the effort (cake -- buy the box of Betty Crocker cake mix; corn muffins -- Scott prefers the Jiffy box; mac n' cheese -- I love a good homemade version, but again, my hubby prefers a box of Kraft), these brownies are definately worth the extra effort. Hope you enjoy (recipe will be in the side margin).

No comments:

Post a Comment